Big Bang PokémonConnexion

Partagez

descriptionClash Apocalyptique

more_horiz
I'm sorry, but I just can't avoid talking about Chief Wally The Bully, Jr.. First and foremost, the worst classes of insensate whifflers there are create a regime of shabby totalism. That said, we mustn't lose sight of who the real enemy is: Wally The Bully and his loquacious factotums. If you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. It behooves all of us to understand that I don't care to waste my time listening to Wally's effing and blinding about how I lift the fog from his thinking. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that we wouldn't currently have a problem with onanism if it weren't for Wally. Although he created the problem, aggravated the problem, and escalated the problem, Wally insists that he can solve the problem if we just grant him more power. How naïve does he think we are? Truly, in the absence of any meaningful way to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood, many people retreat into laagers of place, race, or religion as a means of self-defense against Wally.

Dealing with Wally appropriately may be a costly endeavor. Nevertheless, the price of doing nothing is far greater. That's why I aver that Wally demands obeisance from his patsies. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Wally forces them to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished.

While it is not my purpose to incriminate or exculpate or vindicate or castigate, Wally accuses me of being unscrupulous whenever I state that he is one of the world's major voices of insurrectionism. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen, but the fact remains that I myself was pleased to learn that countless muckrakers have already exposed the evils of Wally's batty intimations. It is for this reason that I find it hilarious that he would have the audacity to even pretend that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. As we all know, the truth is that Wally has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his crew loyal to him. His principal myth is that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. The truth is that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Wally.

I hope it will not disappoint you to learn that for us in these times, to even have hope is too abstract, too detached, too spectatorial. Instead we must be a hope, a participant, and a force for good as we educate the public on a range of issues. To say merely that Wally has been misinterpreting God's holy truth is a vast understatement. There are many roads leading to the defeat of his plans to violate international laws. I allege that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to look at our situation realistically and from a viewpoint that takes in the whole picture. My number one priority is to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found—arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. History offers innumerable examples for the truth of this assertion.

We have our work cut out for us. If you'll forgive my parrhesia, I'd like to add that he can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. Wally could stifle the free inquiry of science and the application of its discoveries towards bettering the lot of mankind. Like the watchman spoken of in Ezekiel 33, we must sound the warning of the advancing and ominous peril that is encroaching upon our civilization as a whole. We must warn everyone that this theme has been struck before. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Is Wally hoping that the readers of this letter won't see the weakness of his argument relative to mine? That's the question that perplexes me the most because Wally has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. Then again, just because Wally is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold.

If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, Wally is completely unaware of the difference between a correlation and a causation. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, Wally asserts that he is the way, the truth, and the light. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. The general public is finally starting to become aware of his duplicity and complicity. But don't take my word for it; ask any invidious Hun you happen to meet. If we look beyond Wally's delusions of grandeur, we see that in legal terminology, he is guilty of suppressio veri or “concealment of truth”—and Wally knows it.

In Wally's remonstrations, imperialism is witting and unremitting, scornful and peevish. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not immoral, wretched anthropophagi. Wally accuses his nemeses of being perfidious curmudgeons. As I always say, it takes one to know one. To state that a bit less childishly, Wally's credos will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to sound the bugle of liberty. We ought to spread the word that he deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that Wally is thumbing the scales towards his own splenetic theories even though he knows that he, like all crapulous hoodlums, is reckless. I do have to apologize for that; not all of them are reckless. Just kidding; yes they are. All such humor aside, I call Wally's manuscripts “fractally infernal”. That is, they're infernal on so many levels and from so many perspectives that one can conclude only that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Wally's nocuous nostrums isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how if Wally had his way, schools would teach students that the more strepitant the communication, the more perspicuous the message. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how some day, in the far, far future, Wally will realize that the ripples of reaction to his quips have spread, giving rise to universal calls to take the mechanisms, language, ideology, and phraseology for determining what is right and what is wrong out of the hands of him and his drones and put them back in the hands of ordinary people. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how Wally has been wiping out delicate ecosystems. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that the biggest supporters of his offensive hariolations are furacious cavilers and officious erastophiliacs. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows.

Common sense and scientific evidence agree: The key to placing a high value on honor and self-respect lies in uniting civil rights and civil liberties leaders, scholars, journalists, and public intellectuals from across the political and ideological spectrum on behalf of individual rights, due process, freedom of expression, and rights of conscience. Wally's chargés d'affaires are lower than congenitally tendentious egotists. They are volage-brained, unrestrained feebleminded-types. Those who support their epithets or help create the querulous atmosphere needed for them to aid and abet spleenful televangelists in their efforts to exercise control through indirect coercion or through psychological pressure or manipulation should realize that I, for one, have no doubt that Wally will cause me to lose all self-control. He has done that before to many others who have dared to disagree with him, and no doubt he will do it again, and again, and again. I insist that my only ability to thwart this stubborn effort is to alert the public that even Wally's subalterns are afraid that Wally will ruin people's lives before the year is over. I have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that if we let Wally hornswoggle people into voting against their own self interests, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization.

Wally has been known to say that anyone who disagrees with him is a potential terrorist. That notion is so jackbooted, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. The sole point of agreement between myself and the worst sorts of laughable, doolally drug lords there are is that he decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that Wally fears because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. I believe, way deep down, that his bred-in-the-bone belief is that his teachings will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. I don't expect ever to convince him otherwise, but I do wish Wally would simply admit that he preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his terrorist organization. Their first assignment usually involves inflicting more death and destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes. The lesson to draw from this is that Wally knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying.

Wally has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. He supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that Wally wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe “as many as six impossible things before breakfast”. Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that Wally can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. I, for one, prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that Wally has a deficiency of real goals. It's that simple. As a closing statement, let me emphasize that we have no choice but to analyze Chief Wally The Bully, Jr.'s opinions in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion. The time to act is now.

Réalisé avec ce site , je vous encourage à créer les vôtres également.

descriptionRe: Clash Apocalyptique

more_horiz
RUDE

more_horiz
Suspect

Vainqueur de la Big Bang Premier League 5

more_horiz
mdr g pa lu

more_horiz
My complaint about Mr. Pute S Salope, Ph.D.

I wanted to respond to Mr. Pute S Salope, Ph.D. earlier, but I was so busy I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. As this letter will make clear, Pute is growing increasingly adept at undermining the intellectual purpose of higher education. The steady drizzle of depressing data continues: I have in front of me a document that indicates that sooner than you think, Pute will squander irreplaceable treasures. Before that fatidic time arrives, we must let all of Pute's potential victims know that Pute likes to argue that his demands are our final line of defense against tyrrany. Even if there were a faint glimmer of truth in that argument, it would be extremely faint. The truth is that Pute says it is within his legal right to exploit public sympathy in order to bolster support for his officious hate sheets. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, Pute criticizes me for working together towards a shared vision. If he wants to play critic, he should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is he's criticizing. He shouldn't simply assume that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of fetishism.

Pute's favorite buzzword these days is “crisis”. He likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that Pute intends to put his dictatorial, raucous entourage in charge of killing the goose bearing the golden egg. We should not stand for that, with that, or by that. Rather, we should make it clear that ever since Pute decided to biologically or psychologically engineer the worst classes of hostile, sordid crooks there are to make them even more addlepated than they already are, his consistent, unvarying line has been that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of irrational stereotypes.

Pute's surmises are a rebarbative orgy of solipsism. Now let us consider a more concrete example of his desire to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively base-minded. In particular, think about the way that it's not necessarily difficult to take a strong position on Pute's vaporings, which, after all, destroy the heart and fabric of our nation. We can begin simply by pushing the boundaries of knowledge ever farther. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that Pute's older politics were overweening enough. His latest ones are inarguably beyond the pale.

Pute has reinvented himself as a xenophobic, unpatriotic patrioteer. This is the flaw in Pute's obiter dicta. He doesn't understand that in a way, I'm glad I've experienced firsthand just how thoughtless he can be. It's one thing to read about Pute's glorifying the things that everyone else execrates, but it's quite another to be subjected personally to his attempts to make me abandon all hope. And what about his forces? They, like Pute, are tendentious vandals. Rest assured, he has not yet been successful at institutionalizing hucksterism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious science. Still, give him some time, and I'm sure he'll figure out how to do something at least that ignominious, probably more so. In any event, those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to acknowledge that I have been a veritable oasis of civility in the present debate have no right to complain when he and his partners in crime arrest and detain his nemeses indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel.

Pute deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own illiberal tractates even though he knows that he refuses to come to terms with reality. Pute prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. I don't mean to imply that I am inwardly repelled by the pettifogging phraseology of his subliminal psywar campaigns and the high-handed style in which they are expressed, but it's true nonetheless. Pute is sincerely proud of himself for conconcting such a “brilliant” scheme for telling us how to live, what to say, what to think, what to know, and—most importantly—what not to know. In my opinion, however, that's the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. Much better would be to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. Essentially, there's a lot of daylight between Pute's views and mine. He believes that divine ichor flows through his veins while I contend that if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to educate the public on a range of issues. Its role is to demonstrate conclusively that I realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what “indistinguishability” means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that Pute often misuses the word “scientificophilosophical” to mean something vaguely related to Titoism or communism or somesuch. Pute's menials, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Pute is merely trying to say that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery.

We should note, of course, that what I've written about Pute doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that if you've ever read a Web site's terms of use then many characteristics of Pute's statements will sound like the “what you're not allowed to post” section. They're unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, and otherwise objectionable. Or, to restate that concept without all the legal jargon, Pute always cavils at my attempts to change the minds of those who use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of possession-obsessed libertines. That's probably because I wouldn't want to insulate abominable extremists from criticism and even from the need to participate in debate. I would, on the other hand, love to expose some of Pute's ridiculous deeds. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

I've always thought that Pute has lost sight of the distinction between instruction and indoctrination, and hearing the rubbish that Pute spews forth proves it beyond all doubt. I have given this issue a great deal of thought, and I now have a strong conviction that we must understand that it has been, and is, my great undertaking to fight him hammer and tong. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. He knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his furacious excesses. My take on the matter is that mankind needs to do more to declare a truce with Pute and commence a dialogue. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that Pute's rivals (and occasionally even his cohorts) accuse Pute of being excessively dirty. Pute's gallimaufry of responses is anything but disciplined, deliberate, or consistent. Sometimes, Pute responds by inciting pogroms, purges, and other mayhem. Other times, he simply mumbles something about how he can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. In general, though, what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that Pute keeps repeating over and over again that he's the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. This verbigeration is symptomatic of an excessive love of diabolism and indicates to me that Pute is planning to regiment the public mind as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers. This does not bode well for the future because by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, he has made “experience” all-important. Pute's experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly cement the foundation of our currently metastasizing police state into the law of the land by the end of the decade.

None but the nerdy can deny that we must make efforts directed towards broad, long-term social change. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that Pute justifies his stuporous, combative accusations with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Pute's claim that everything is happy and fine and good then he will concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands.

It is immature and stupid of Pute to vend a selfish mixture of ethnocentrism and superstition to a new generation of unrestrained oafs. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity, and that's why I say that he highlights at every opportunity the one or two altruistic endeavors of his club. Alas, as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. I suppose a less catchy way to say that is that Pute's slurs are like an enormous Machiavellianism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting Pute because Pute isn't interested in debates or open forums. He just wants to shut up dissenters. That's why if I seem a bit mean-spirited, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with Pute on his own level.

Although Pute markets himself as a high-concept, change-the-world do-gooder, whenever I turn around I see him promoting the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses. He swims in a sea of tribalism, the waters of which roil with anger and resentment. Most of that anger and resentment is directed towards people like me who condemn Pute's criminal ineptitude. Mr. Pute S Salope, Ph.D.'s handling of the situation has not been a comedy of errors but a tragedy of errors. That is why, come what may, we must protect our peace, privacy, and safety.

more_horiz
Japan is an island by the sea which is filled with volcanoes and it's beautiful!
In the year -1,000,000,000, Japan might not have been here. In the year -40,000, it was here and you could walk to it and some people walked to it. Then, it became warmer, some icebergs melted, it became an island and now there are lots of trees! (because it's warmer.)
So now, there's people living on the island. They're basically just sort of hanging out inbetween the mountains, eating nuts off trees and using the latest techology like stones and bowls. Ding-dong! It's the outside world and they have technology from the future like really good metal and crazy rice farms. Now, you can make a lot of rice really really quickly. That means if you own the farm, you own a lot of food which is something everybody needs to survive so that makes you king. Rice farming and rice kingdoms spread across the land all the way to here. The most important kingdoms were here, here, here, here, here, here and here, but this one was the most most important, ruled by a "heavenly superperson" or "Emperor" for short.
Knock-knock. Get the door, it's religion. The new prince wants everyone to try this hot new religion from Baekje. "Please try this religion." he said. "No." said everybody. "Try it!" he said. "No." said everybody again, quieter this time. And so, the religion was put into place and all the rules had came with it.
Then, the government was taken over by another clique and they made some reforms, like making the government govern more and making the government more like China's government more like China's government, which is a government that governs more. "Hi, dipshit." said China. "Can you call me something else other than dipshit?" said Japan. "Like what?" said China. "How about Sunrise land?" said Japan. And they stole China's alphabet and wrote a book about themselves and then they made lots of poetry and art and another book about themselves.
Then, they stopped moving the capital every time the Emperor died and kept it in one place for a while, right here, and they conquered the north, finally. Get that squared away.
A rich hipster named Kukai is bored with modern Buddhism, visits China and learns a better version which is more spiritual, comes back, reinvents the alphabet and causes art and literature to be great for a long time and the royal palace turned into such a dream world of art that they really didn't give a shit about running the country. So if you live outside the palace, how are you supposed to protect your shit from criminals? Hire a samurai! Everyone started hiring samurai.
CORRECTION: Rich, important people hired samurai. Poor people who could not afford to hire samurai did not hire samurai.
The samurai became organised and powerful, more powerful than the government, so they made their own military government here. They let the Emperor still be "Emperor" but the Shogun is actually in control.
BREAKING NEWS: The Mongols have invaded China. "We've invaded China." said the Mongols. "Please respect us or we will invade you as well." "Okay." said Japan. So the Mongols came over, ready for war, and died in a tornado but they tried again and had a nice time fighting with the Japanese but then died in a tornado.
Then, the Emperor overthrows the Shogunate then the Shogunate overthrows him back and then moves to Kyoto and makes a new Shogunate and the Emperor can still dress like an Emperor if he wants, that's fine.
Now there's more art like painting with less colours, collaborative poetry, plays, monkey fun, tea parties, gardening, architecture, flowers...
It's time for "Who's going to be the next Shogun?" Usually, it's the Shogun's kid but the Shogun doesn't have a kid so he tries to get his brother to quit being a monk and be the next Shogun. He says "ok," but then the Shogun has a kid. So now, who's it going to be? Vote now on your phones! Everyone voted so hard that the palace caught on fire and burned down. The Shogun actually didn't care. He was off somewhere doing poetry. And the whole country broke into pieces. Everyone is fighting with each other for local power and it's anybody's game.
Knock-knock. It's Europe. No, they're not here to take over. They just want to sell some shit like clocks and guns and Jesus.
So that's cool, but everyone's still fighting each other for control, now with guns! And wouldn't it be nice to control the capital, which right now is puppets with no-one controlling them? This clan is ready to make a run for it but first, they have to trample this smaller clan which is in the way. Surprise! Smaller clan wins and the leader of that clan steals the idea of invading the capital and it goes very well.
He's about halfway through conquering Japan when someone who works for him kills him and then someone else who works for him kills them and that guy finishes conquering Japan! And then, he confiscated everybody's swords and made some rules. "And now I'm going to invade Korea, and then hopefully China." he said and failed and also died.
But before he died, he told these five guys to take care of his 5-year old son until he's old enough to be the next ruler of Japan. And the five guys said "Yeah, right. It's not gonna be this kid. It's gonna be one of us because we're grownups," and it's probably gonna be this guy who happens to be way more rich and powerful than the others. A lot of people support him but a lot of people support not supporting him. They have a fight and he wins and starts a new government right here, Edo, and he still lets the Emperor dress like an Emperor and have very nice things but don't get confused. This is the new government and they are very strict. So strict, they closed the country. No-one can leave and no-one can come in except for the Dutch if they wanna buy and sell shit but they have to do it right here.
Now that the entire country was not at war with itself, the population increased a lot. Business increased. Schools were built. Roads were built. Everyone learned to read. Books were published. There's poetry, plays, sexy times, puppet shows and Dutch studies. People started to study European science from books they bought from the Dutch. We're talking geography, skeletons, physics, chemistry, astronomy and maybe even electricity.
Over time, the economic and cultural prosperity began to gradually show do-- Knock-knock. It's the United States with huge boats with guns (gunboats). "Open the country. Stop having it be closed." said the United States. There was really nothing they could do so they signed a contract that lets United States, Britain and Russia visit Japan any time they want.
Choshu and Satsuma hated this. "That sucks!" they said. "This sucks!!" and with almost very little outside help, they overthrew the Shogunate and somehow made the Emperor the Emperor again and moved him to Edo which they renamed "Eastern Capital". They made a new government which a lot more western. They made a new constitution that was pretty western and a military that was pretty western.
And do you know what else is western? That's right! It's conquering stuff! So what can we conquer? Korea! They conquer Korea, taking it from its previous owner, China, and then go a little bit further and Russia rushes in out of nowhere and goes "Stop, no, you can't take that. We were gonna build a railroad through here to try and get some warm water." and Russia builds their railroad, supervised by a shit ton of soldiers, and then, when the railroad is done, they downgraded to a fuck ton. Did I say downgrade? I meant upgrade. And Japan says "Can you maybe chill?" and Russia says "How about maybe YOU chill?" Japan is kinda scared of Russia. You'll never guess who's also kinda scared of Russia: Great Britain. So Japan and Britain make an alliance together so they can be a little less scared of Russia. Feeling confident, Japan goes to war against Russia just for a moment and then they both get bored and stop.
It's time for World War 1! The world is about to have a war because it's the 1900s and weapons are getting crazy and all these empires are excited to try them out on each other. Meanwhile, Japan is enjoying conquering stuff and wants more and the next thing on their list is this part of China and lots of tiny islands, all that shit belongs to Germany which just had war declared on it by Britain because Britain was friends with Belgium which was being trespassed by Germany to get to France to kick France's ass because France is friends with Russia who was getting ready to kick Austria's ass because Austria was getting ready to kick Serbia's ass because someone from Serbia shot the leader of Austria's ass (er, actually shot him in the head) and Britain is currently friends with Japan so you know what that means. Duh! Japan should take the islands, which they wanted to do anyway, so they called Britain on the telly to sort of let them know and they did it and they also helped Britain here and there with some errands and stuff. Ring-ring! Now, the war is over and congratulations, Japan! You technically fought in the war so you get to sit at the negotiating table with the big dudes where they decided who owns what and yes, Japan gets to keep all that shit they stole from Germany! You also get to join the post-war mega-alliance The League of Nations! (whose mission statement is to try not to take over the world)
The great depression is bad and Japan's economy is now crappy but the military is doing just fine and it invades Manchuria and the League of Nations is like "No, don't do that, if you're in the League of Nations, you're not supposed to take over the world!" and Japan said "How about I do anyway?" and Japan invaded more and more and more and more of China and was planning and was planning to invade the entire east.
You've got mail! It's from Germany, the new leader of Germany. He has a cool moustache and is trying to take over the world and needs friends. This also got forwarded to Italy. They all decided to be friends because they all had so much in common.
It's time for World War 2! Germany invades the neighbours then they invade the neighbours' neighbours then the neighbours' neighbours' neighbours, who happened to be Britain said "Holy shit!" and the United States started helping Britain because they're good friends and started not helping Japan because their friends and our friends are not friends plus they're planning on invading the entire ocean.
The United States is also working on a large, very huge bomb, bigger than any other bomb ever, just in case, but they still haven't joined the war. War looks bad on TV and the United States is really starting to care about their image but then Japan spits on them in Hawaii and challenges them to war and they say yes! And then, Germany, as a symbol of friendship, declares war on the United States also. So, the United States goes to war in Europe and they help the gang chase Germany back into Germany and they also start chasing Japan back into Japan and they haven't used the bomb yet and are curious to see if it works so they drop it on Japan. They actually dropped two.
The United States installed a new government inspired by the United states government with just the right ingredients for a post-war economic miracle and Japan starts making TVs, VCRs, automobiles and camcorders as fast as they can and also better than everybody else. They get rich and the economy goes wild and then the miracle wears off but everything's still pretty cool I guess. Bye!

more_horiz
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (Italian: [leoˈnardo di ˌsɛr ˈpjɛːro da (v)ˈvintʃi] (About this sound listen); 15 April 1452 – 2 May 1519), more commonly Leonardo da Vinci or simply Leonardo, was an Italian Renaissance polymath whose areas of interest included invention, painting, sculpting, architecture, science, music, mathematics, engineering, literature, anatomy, geology, astronomy, botany, writing, history, and cartography. He has been variously called the father of palaeontology, ichnology, and architecture, and is widely considered one of the greatest painters of all time. Sometimes credited with the inventions of the parachute, helicopter and tank, he epitomised the Renaissance humanist ideal.

Many historians and scholars regard Leonardo as the prime exemplar of the "Universal Genius" or "Renaissance Man", an individual of "unquenchable curiosity" and "feverishly inventive imagination". According to art historian Helen Gardner, the scope and depth of his interests were without precedent in recorded history, and "his mind and personality seem to us superhuman, while the man himself mysterious and remote". Marco Rosci notes that while there is much speculation regarding his life and personality, his view of the world was logical rather than mysterious, and that the empirical methods he employed were unorthodox for his time.

Born out of wedlock to a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, in Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter Andrea del Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice, and he spent his last years in France at the home awarded to him by Francis I of France.

Leonardo was, and is, renowned primarily as a painter. Among his works, the Mona Lisa is the most famous and most parodied portrait and The Last Supper the most reproduced religious painting of all time.[4] Leonardo's drawing of the Vitruvian Man is also regarded as a cultural icon, being reproduced on items as varied as the euro coin, textbooks, and T-shirts. Perhaps fifteen of his paintings have survived. Nevertheless, these few works, together with his notebooks, which contain drawings, scientific diagrams, and his thoughts on the nature of painting, compose a contribution to later generations of artists rivalled only by that of his contemporary, Michelangelo.

Leonardo is revered for his technological ingenuity. He conceptualised flying machines, a type of armoured fighting vehicle, concentrated solar power, an adding machine, and the double hull. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or even feasible during his lifetime, as the modern scientific approaches to metallurgy and engineering were only in their infancy during the Renaissance. Some of his smaller inventions, however, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. A number of Leonardo's most practical inventions are nowadays displayed as working models at the Museum of Vinci. He made substantial discoveries in anatomy, civil engineering, geology, optics, and hydrodynamics, but he did not publish his findings and they had no direct influence on later science.

Today, Leonardo is widely considered one of the most diversely talented individuals ever to have lived.

more_horiz
There are three talking points that no reasonable letter about King Jean-Marie Le Pen I can possibly ignore:

King Pen shows a complete lack of foresight.
Recent scholarship has challenged both the logic and historical accuracy of King Pen's argument that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids.
His acrasial principles may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of solecism.

Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on his criticisms. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, he should stop calling me an obstreperous beastly-type. Although I've been called worse things by better people, I will stop at nothing to help people help themselves. My resolve cannot fully be articulated, but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that I want to unify our community. King Pen, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it.

What I mean to say is that we may never learn the answers to some of the more vexing questions surrounding King Pen's motives. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. We must show King Pen that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show him that we can hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse. Maybe then King Pen will realize that his global, fetishism-centered insurgency threatens every corner of the world. So why do some people pretend it does not exist or shy away from calling it by name? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that some of my acquaintances express the view that the impertinent, impolitic salacious-types who work in King Pen's lie factories keep telling us that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to replace intellectual discourse with programs designed to instill sectarian and ideological doctrines. Others express the view that the doom-and-gloom, it's-too-late crowd always plays right into King Pen's hands. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of King Pen to warrant a full three cheers.

Society must soon decide either to fight King Pen with everything we've got or else to let King Pen demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that it is certainly not the intention of Heaven to let King Pen contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: King Pen complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. I could write a hundred letters about how once you cut through the bravado, misconceptions, and ignorance, you'll find that King Pen respects nothing, honors nothing, and values nothing beyond himself. I can tell innumerable stories about King Pen's desire to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos. And I can show you that he's 180 degrees out of phase with reality. Regardless of what I do, however, King Pen swims in a sea of prætorianism, the waters of which roil with anger and resentment. Most of that anger and resentment is directed towards people like me who find new pathways out of the traps that King Pen has laid for us.

King Pen constantly insists that denominationalism is the key to world peace. But he contradicts himself when he says that the world is crying out to labor beneath his firm but benevolent heel. As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, his assistants don't really care that there are some intrusive analphabetics who are infernal. There are also some who are nutty. Which category does King Pen fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check “both”.

King Pen's fantasy is to saddle the economy with crippling debt. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of feudalism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that King Pen has been trying for some time to sell the public on a miserabilism-based government. His sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: King Pen has a fearless dedication to reason and truth. The emotional argument: The best way to serve one's country is to curry favor with damnable smear merchants of one sort or another using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their “value”, their “importance”, their “educational mission”, and other temulent, voluble nonsense. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that King Pen might have been in a lethargic state of autointoxication when he said that we should cast our lots with chthonic exponents of defeatism. More likely, perhaps, is that King Pen wants to let violent, despicable woodenheads serve as our overlords. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

All kidding aside, King Pen seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his drones, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Requiring religious services around the world to begin with “King Pen is great; King Pen is good; we thank King Pen for our daily food”? I can say only that I realize that the tone of this letter may be making some people feel uneasy. However, even if you're somewhat uncomfortable reading about King Pen's diabolic, deluded press releases, please don't blame me for them. I'm not the one emphasizing the negative in our lives instead of accentuating the positive. I'm not the one calumniating helpless insurrectionists. And I'm not the one ensuring that there can never in the future be accord, unity, or a common, agreed-upon destiny among the citizens of this once-great nation.

King Pen's argument that he has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of phallocentrism is hopelessly flawed and absolutely circuitous. Do King Pen's mercenaries restore the world back to its original balance? No, that would be the correct and logical thing to do. Instead, they depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. Given that no one is more opposed to fanaticism than I, I can safely state that you should never forget the three most important facets of King Pen's rantings, namely their slimy origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. King Pen obviously didn't have to pass an intelligence test to get to where he is today, given how his knowledge of how things work is completely off the mark. First of all, I have, to the fullest extent possible, walled off my personal feelings of antipathy towards him from my scholarly inquiries into his iracund, grungy denunciations. It is for this reason that I find it hilarious that King Pen would have the audacity to even pretend that going through the motions of working is the same as working. As we all know, the truth is that one of the self-aggrandizing, neo-cheeky rantipoles in King Pen's employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that King Pen would never even consider practicing human sacrifice on a grand scale in some sort of cruel death cult. Contrary to what that emollient hagiography asserts, King Pen demands that his inveracities be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, he sends his brownshirt brigade after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on King Pen's behind.

King Pen markets his modes of thought as helpful and entertaining. In reality, they're a a hellish nightmare from which we may never awaken. While I agree with others' assessment that he is not interested in anyone else's opinion beyond having it serve as an impetus for setting his own jaws into motion, still, he believes that profits come before people. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities. King Pen has boasted publicly that he intends to insult my intelligence. It's one thing for such toxic ideas to be conceived in the clandestine meeting places of international terror organizations but quite another for them to be promoted as King Pen has, out in the open. This development lends credence to my claim that there's no shortage of sin in the world today. It's been around since the Garden of Eden and will undeniably persist as long as King Pen continues to commit senseless acts of violence against anyone daring to challenge his contumacious sallies.

In a previous letter, I announced my intention to create new and affirmative conceptions of the self. Naturally, this announcement caused King Pen to mutter abuses befitting his education. Incidents like that truly demonstrate how he's good at one thing, and that's keeping his ulterior motives secret. Only a few initiates in the inner sanctum of King Pen's coterie know that he's planning to perform the most inhumane acts of violence the world has ever seen. Even fewer of these initiates know that one of King Pen's most deeply held beliefs is that people whose working-class credentials are not considered impeccable by King Pen and his club should have to go through rituals of self-criticism or “autocritique”, confessing their incorrigible bourgeois intellectual habits in order to purify themselves. In addition to all of the obviously discourteous aspects of that belief, I should note that King Pen insists that “the truth”, “the whole truth”, and “nothing but the truth” are three different things. He bases this belief on dubious Internet sources, which backs up my claim that King Pen keeps telling us that this is his world and we're all just living in it. He should feel free to publish his scientific findings on that matter and claim his Nobel Prize and 8 million Swedish krona—unless, of course, he's just making an assertion with no evidence whatsoever to support his position. Which do you think it is? If you were to ask me that question, I'd say that if you were to ask King Pen's backers about King Pen's attempts to place immovable barriers between people who want to talk to each other, understand each other, and work side-by-side for peace, you would notice the hesitation in their answers. It turns out that they too are concerned that I demand an apology from King Pen for his insults. And let me tell you, whenever King Pen attempts to squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than bellicose and crazy.

To most people, the idea that as a fugleman of subversive ranters, King Pen is keen on generating an epidemic of corruption and social unrest is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that the drivel emanating freely from his mouth gives me cause to reach for the nearest vomit pail, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. King Pen actually believes that he is a man of peace. True, King Pen has a right to his opinion. In his mind, he also apparently has a right to be an indecent crackpot as evidenced by his endless attempts to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that he may be generating. He has been feeding on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that he has indicated that if we don't let him snuff out the last embers of courageousness burning within us then he'll be forced to manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, King Pen has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that he's a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say King Pen is a liar. Either way, he contends that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. This is a fixed and false (i.e., delusional) belief that will lead to his making higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society in a matter of days. I don't know if we can cure King Pen of this nocent belief, but I do know that we ought to ponder the lessons and examples of the 19th century's abolitionist movement. In particular, we should consider the abolitionists' deep commitment and unrelenting dedication as well as their moral fervor and powerfully cogent wording, speeches, and direct action. I propose we expand upon those and make the associated lessons and guidelines usable in today's world, emphasizing that I love how he maintains that he's an expert on everything from aardvarks to zymurgy. Oh, never mind; I accidentally mistook his psychotic ramblings for wisdom. What I meant to say is that there are some simple truths in this world. First, King Pen's annoying intimations serve as an agenda for those who espouse imposing King Pen's prejudices on the public. Second, a rotten spirit is precisely the wrong spirit in which to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from caciquism, tammanyism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance. And finally, King Pen repeats the term “galvanocontractility” over and over again in everything he writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is King Pen merely trying to confuse us into believing that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash? A complete answer to that question would take more space than I can afford, so I'll have to give you a simplified answer. For starters, I myself am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. Rather, I am saying it because King Pen spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is Machiavellianism, which says to me that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I aver that there is because not only does King Pen obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be completely obvious to all, but he then commands his chargés d'affaires, “Go, and do thou likewise.” That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.

Membre des DIMOREKT lors de la BBPL 6
Membre des NOOB EATERS lors de la BBPL 7
Membre des CYBER GLADIATOR lors de la BBSL
Membre des GRENINJA BLACK ORDER lors de la BBPL 8

more_horiz
JE ME PLAINS DU NOUVEAU DICTATEUR EXPLICATION

People generally have strong views about Mr. Panur. I would like to start by discussing Panur's projects, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that Panur is a pretty good liar most of the time. However, he tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. Once again, I myself oppose his vaporings because they are contemptuous. I oppose them because they are libidinous. And I oppose them because they will place mealymouthed dummkopfs at the top of the social hierarchy in the immediate years ahead.

Panur's claim that he's honest, trustworthy, and likable is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Try as I may, I can't understand why Panur would want to cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood. The first response to this from his drudges is perhaps that he has a fearless dedication to reason and truth. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: I don't know if he is consciously and purposely evil or merely macabre. I do know, however, that all of the claims I've read regarding the benefits of Panur's tractates have been totally premature. That is, they always seem to be based on an inadequate exploration of these tractates, their history, and their possible meanings. I warrant it is therefore high time we tell the truth about Panur. Let me start the ball rolling with the observation that if Panur is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of foolhardy bloodsuckers from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that he claims to have solutions to all of our problems. Usually, though, these supposed solutions ride on the backs of people who are poor, powerless, or who don't have the clout to serve on the side of Truth. It's these sorts of “solutions”, therefore, that demonstrate how I wonder what would happen if Panur really did play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures. There's a spooky thought.

Let's consider for a moment, though, that maybe I object more to Panur's dissolute, coldhearted doctrines than I do to his colossal ignorance and fallacious beliefs. Then doesn't it follow that Panur's hypnopompic insights have a devastating effect on the poor, the sick, and the elderly? Panur teaches workshops on cynicism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

Panur is a man utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Panur's particularly antihumanist form of imperialism. It's clear what Panur wants us to choose, but a nation concerned about the economic, public-health, and security consequences of atmospheric pollution, climate change, sea-level rise, and diminishing supplies of fresh water can do all kinds of things to create bridges between marginalized people and then extensions outward to broader constituencies. Alas, such efforts will be for naught without universal acknowledgment that all Panur does is complain, complain, complain. It's hard to argue, from that standpoint, that it's not worth examining the notion that Panur will arouse inter-ethnic suspicion faster than you can say “noninterventionalist”. Alas, this is not a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory. It is cold, hard fact. A related fact is that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Panur's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Panur to help him render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power.

We're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against Panur and his imperium. This will sincerely be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, there are wishy-washy talebearers in our midst. This indicates that he is—and I say this with no intended disrespect—lackadaisical, a supposition that is confirmed by the observation that Panur is doing some pretty jejune things. Or, to restate that without meiosis, he makes a lot of exaggerated claims. All of these claims need to be scrutinized as carefully as a letter of recommendation from a job applicant's mother. Consider, for example, Panur's claim that he serves as wisdom to the mighty and succor to the brave. The fact of the matter is that irreligionism is a kind of prison. It is also, paradoxically, a haven. It is at once confining and empowering. And in the absence of alternative havens, irreligionism will for many of Panur's henchmen continue to be a source of comfort, something to free them from having to confront the fact that Panur's apostles aver that “Panur's debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research.” First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that despite Panur's protestations and rhetoric, the facts do not support his claims then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, he's more than just the match lighting the tinder that the worst types of nasty, mad loblollies I've ever seen have long been preparing. He's the one who decided to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. He's the one who decided to replace our timeless traditions with his hypocritical ones. And he's the one who needs to acknowledge that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions.

Panur should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by radicalism. At least then he'll stop trying to seize control of the power structure. It is my opinion, as well as that of the courts, dozens of professional organizations, and numerous religious leaders, that he and unruly suborners of perjury are cut from the same cloth—and Panur knows it. Okay, now it's time to offend a few people. Actually, I hope not to offend anyone, although those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood have no right to complain when he and his confreres harvest what others have sown. Like Howard Beale, I'm as mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore. Rather, I'm going to devote the rest of my life to convincing the government to clamp down hard on Panur's taradiddles.

Panur deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own lethargic endeavors even though he knows that his scabrous dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Despotism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these obstinate trends is to expose the connections between the morally repugnant problems that face us and the key issues of revisionism and Titoism. To be precise, if we don't do something soon, his annoying, cynical expostulations will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people. Although Panur occasionally exhibits a passable simulacrum of rationality, his bait-and-switch tactics reek of conformism. I use the word “reek” because it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by his disloyal, unimaginative cock-and-bull stories. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and make him answer for his wrongdoings.

Lest I seem like a hypocrite, I should tell you that certain facts are clear. For instance, Panur uses the word “theologicohistorical” to justify using threats of fiscal harm to coerce brash deviants into taking the focus off the real issues. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that he sometimes uses the word “philosophicotheological” when describing his editorials. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Despite Panur's self-image as the primary civilizing force of modern times, the first thing we need to do is to get Panur to admit that he has a problem. He should be counseled to recite the following:

I, Panur, am a vitriolic oaf.
I have been a participant in a giant scheme to destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths.
I hereby admit my addiction to solipsism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.

Once Panur realizes that he has a problem, maybe then he'll see that the last time I wrote that I don't have a high opinion of twisted half-wits, Panur's allies descended on me like the beasts of hell. He doesn't want to discuss that, of course. He'd rather be out pushing our efforts two steps backward. What this tells us is that we have much to fear from Panur. Personally, I'm afraid that within a short period of time, he'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let him “enlighten” anyone who doesn't believe that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to discourage us from expressing ourselves in whatever way we damn well please, or he'll harm others or even instill the fear of harm. Regardless of which we choose, at no time in the past did odious practitioners of clericalism shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them.

Panur wants all of us to believe that he acts in the public interest. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. It may not be easy to halt the adulation heaped upon abysmal numskulls, but it can be done. And it needs to be done. And we must always remember that if Panur's hostile mottos became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country. That's all I have to say about Mr. Panur so I guess I'll stop writing now. Oh, and Panur: Before you start formulating a smart reply, don't bother because I'm just not interested.

more_horiz